Banner

Banner
All Fairies Welcome!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Wallets

On my mind...
I wanted to make a wallet for myself and found several patterns in the Internet.
a cute one was http://www.bugfabric.com/patterns.htm
but I wanted to have a larger size which is about 4" x 6"
so I ended up making a few of my own.
Because I live in Hawaii, many of the crafts and fabric have an Asian style. I did make a few to represent that style.


                                           Musical fabric with a music charm
                                              shabby chic lace and roses
                                 all wallets open with a metal snap
                                            This one is more elegant with gold and antique blue satin fabric


                                I chose this one, pink, bling and roses!
 This one is so pretty with the gold leaves. the back has a large golden moon with gold   glitter fabric, very rich
                               This fabric is light pink/peach  with pretty roses and leaves, I added tiny pearl trim and lace which is topped off with the lovely rose
This silver/ Grey dragonfly has bling trim and cherry blossom pockets. very nice


all my wallets have 2 pockets and the top has a secret opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment